February 27, 2015
Please check out my new exclusive rental in upper west side! Full service pre-war building. http://emarketing.sothebyshomes.com/public/2408983
January 19, 2015
The Field Team’s exclusive Puck Penthouse apartments are truly remarkable apartments for those who seek convenience as well as style in one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Manhattan (if not the world). There are six apartments in the building currently available for sale. The prices range from $20 million to $66 million. The price doesn’t tell the whole story about how posh these apartments are, so I included some pictures that I shot when I visited the duplex unit last week. Professionally shot photographs and details about the apartments can be found on Sotheby’s website.
- More online articles about the Puck Penthouses:
- New York Times
- The Real Deal
- The Wall Street Journal
January 9, 2015
- Last year in 2014, many sales indicators exceeded that of the 2008.
- Higher average sales price at about $1.7 million in 2014 vs. $1.5 million in 2008
- Slightly higher average dollar per square foot at about $1,297 in 2014 vs. $1,251 in 2008
- Lower median sales price at about $940,000 in 2014 vs. $955,000 in 2008
- Average days on market is about 46 days vs. 64 days in 2008
- Inventory is expected to increase in 2015 but only for the higher priced units.
- New construction activities tend to generate more buzz in respective neighborhoods and are propping prices for all units for sale.
- Overall price level is expected to stay the same or drop slightly in 2015